Sewing the Blocks Together
- Each row of blocks is sewn together, and then each row sewn to other rows.
- The blocks in each row may be of different widths. Sew the smallest block to the one next to it, and continue this until all the blocks are joined:
The blocks at the start.Block 4 attached to block 3.Block 2 attached to block 1The two right-most attachedThe final row
- Carefully align the horizontal seams in the same way as when sewing the blocks.
- As always, press joined blocks before joining to any other block. The seams should be pressed in the same direction as all the other seams in the blocks.
- Repeat this for each row.
- Join the rows together, again two by two, starting with the shortest one:
Original rows.Row 2 joined to row 3.All rows joined.